Physiotherapy is a healthcare profession dedicated to working with people to identify and maximize their ability to move and function throughout their lifespan.
Physiotherapy is anchored in movement sciences and aims to enhance or restore function of multiple body systems. Our Physiotherapists have an advanced understanding of mobility and how to restore that mobility – whether your problem is the result of a sports injury, post-operative orthopaedic procedure, work-related accident or automotive injury. They are skilled in the assessment and management of a broad range of conditions that affect the musculoskeletal, circulatory, respiratory and nervous systems.
Our licensed Physiotherapists can help you in a number of ways including:
- Physical challenges of back pain, arthritis, repetitive strain injuries, etc.
- Treating sports injuries and providing advice on prevention and recurrence
- Treating neck pain and other joint injuries
- Maximizing mobility as a result of a neurological disorder such as stroke or spinal cord injury
- Getting you back on your feet quickly after surgery
- Overseeing home rehabilitation after you have been ill or injured
Following a comprehensive assessment, your experienced Physiotherapist will develop a comprehensive treatment plan that includes short-term and long-term goals, prognosis for recovery and a complete treatment schedule. Fitness programs and wellness-oriented programs can also be customized for you, leading to a healthier and more active lifestyle.Book an Appointment